Government of Andhra Pradesh has established Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation in December, 2014 to provide support for the upliftment of Poor Brahmins in the society.The community in Andhra Pradesh in a selfless and inspirational manner by providing financial, intellectual and physical resources for their overall development which includes education, skill building, entrepreneurship, welfare and value-based cultural life, on a sustainable basis.
- You must be studying in 1st to postgraduation.
- You should belong to the Brahmin community who is residing in Andhra Pradesh.
- Your family income should not be more than 3 lakh P/A.
- You must have cleared all the classes to date.
- If you are in class10th and applying for this scheme then you must be studying in government /municipal/ZP schools of Andhra Pradesh.
- Single children who are orphan and differently-abled studying in private college can apply.
- To apply for B.Tech 1st year you must score below 50,000 in EMACET rank.
- Students doing Chartered accountancy Inter or must have cleared CPT but not before 2019.
To Apply :www.andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in
submit an application for 12th to PG – 30th September 2019